191 Manakamana Marg, Naxal, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Prabal Shumsher Thapa | Dipl. Ing. (Masters in Architecture) - Technical University, Vienna
- Ar. Prateek Chitrakar | MEESB - RMIT University, Melbourne
- Ar. Emil Shrestha | B. Arc. - Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu
- Ar. Pukar Bhandari | B. Arc. - Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu
- Ar. Suraj Lama | B. Arc. - Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu
Established almost two decades ago the firm has completed a range of architectural projects, including the renovation of historic buildings, the design of residential commercial as well as institutional buildings.
We strive to incorporate sustainable design solutions in all projects, offering energy efficient and cost effective solutions for our clients. Placement and orientation of the building into the terrain, optimized construction techniques and selection of appropriate construction material form a key part of the planning process. Passive solar design principles are incorporated to ensure the building to operate on minimum energy requirements.
Waste water management, rain water separation, solid waste solutions and Bio-gas plants as alternative energy source are usually an integral part of our design package.
Landscaping is incorporated to actively facilitate the micro climate around the built. These are ensured through the selection of suitable plants and trees. Site works such as retaining walls and paving are selected to provide maximum water permeability for ground water recharge.
Our aim is to establish a comfortable, economic and sustainable entity.